Monday, September 01, 2014

I Am a Woman

Titus 2:3-5
Similarly, teach the older women to live in a way that honors God. They must not slander others or be heavy drinkers. Instead, they should teach others what is good. These older women must train the younger women to love their husbands and their children, to live wisely and be pure, to work in their homes, to do good, and to be submissive to their husbands. Then they will not bring shame on the word of God.

I am NOT a feminist, by any means.  I believe God meant what He said when He set order to the home.  My prayer is that I will never bring shame to the word of God.  I love to preach the Gospel, and I'm thankful that there is no Jew nor Greek, male nor female in the Spirit.  At home, though, I have a place that cannot be neglected.  That's my FIRST ministry.

Lord, help me to be the woman of God I was created to be.  If I do my job as a wife and as a mother, then I can preach the Gospel with integrity and power, leading by example as a doer of the word, and not a hearer only.

I am a woman... and I'm liberated through holiness!

No comments: