Friday, September 26, 2008

Just a word of encouragement...

I made some mistakes this week. I exercised some poor judgment. While it was not blatant, purposeful sin, I did not do the right thing. I must give God the glory that He is due. Even when we miss the mark, His love covers us.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and thier righteousness is of me, saith the LORD (Isaiah 54:17).

I thank God that nothing formed against his servants shall prosper – even when we may be wrong. So often, we feel that God will forsake us due to every little error or mistake. That’s not the loving nature of our Father toward those who truly have a heart to serve Him and bear the fruit of true servants.

Today, I rejoice knowing that my righteousness is of the Lord. It does not depend on my level of perfection. Hallelujah! And just because I belong to God, those influenced by the enemy have no power to judge or take action against me – not even in speech! Saints of God, be encouraged on today. God is showing Himself strong in this hour, and He wants glory in this earth. We must understand that He will cover us for His own name’s sake. What a mighty God we serve! I have seen God move in a brand new light this week, and I am amazed. Even in our own mistakes, He covers us and allows no room for the enemy to judge.

My prayer is often that God keep me from ever being a reproach to the Body of Christ. I am realizing more and more that everything works for the good of them that love God and are called according to His purpose. Can I encourage you today to walk boldly in this promise?

Hallelujah!

No comments: