Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Word of Instruction Unto the Body of Christ

My people seek healing and restoration, but who among you truly desires my presence? Who is willing to sacrifice and abase themselves in order for Me to heal and set free? Did I not instruct you to pray, seek My face and turn from your wicked ways? Yet, there is no turning, because you do not see your error. There is no repentance because you refuse to confess. My people have forsaken my presence for entertainment. Seeking My face has become a burden unto you. So shall you remain sick until you truly allow the flesh to die. You shall remain sick until you are content in my presence. Your agenda must die. Your plan will perish. Have I not ordered your steps? Do I not have plans to bring you into an expected end? Why then do you not follow my instruction? Return now to your first love. Return to the yearning you once had to please me. Consider your ways, that you seek to please men. You cannot serve two masters. Why do you seek recreation when I am calling you as a minister unto my people? Why do you seek honor and prestige when I am calling you to servanthood? Humble yourselves, and I will lift you up!

Time is drawing near. There is no power in your plan. Your accomplishments will not enable you to stand. I have called the foolish things of this world to confound the wise. Do not lean to your own understanding. Why do you seek to be understood? Why do you seek to be noticed and applauded? Why do you seek the approval of men? There is no time to waste. I am your hedge of protection. Do not forsake me, seeking your own way. Dwell now within My secret place. Speak only what I instruct you to speak. Move only when I command you to move. Draw nigh and see the mighty hand of your God.

Jer 8:22 Is there no balm in Gilead? Is there no physician there? Why then is not the health of the daughter of my people restored? [Because Zion no longer enjoyed the presence of the Great Physician!]

No comments: