Tuesday, November 14, 2006

God Is Going to Open the Heavens


Luke 3:21 Now when all the people were baptized, and when Jesus also had been baptized, and [while He was still] praying, the [visible] heaven was opened
Luke 3:22 And the Holy Spirit descended upon Him in bodily form like a dove, and a voice came from heaven, {saying,} You are My Son, My Beloved! In You I am well pleased {and} find delight!
Luke 4:1 THEN JESUS, full of {and} controlled by the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led in [by] the [Holy] Spirit.


The Father is speaking to the Church. He is saying that death is coming to the land. The death is one of the flesh and worldly, human thinking. Many are straddling the fence between the Spirit and the flesh – a decision must be made. The Father desires to open heaven for His people. The waters have been troubled, and the Lord is waiting to literally touch His children. In this season, those who are obedient and those who seek Him will experience a quick elevation in the Spirit. This is a clarion call to those with a true desire to KNOW GOD personally.

There have been times, though few, when I entered prayer and was literally separated from the flesh. The Lord showed me things and spoke so clearly. Time was lost, and even those who were in the room with me knew that God’s presence was there. NO FLESH was able to operate. Truly, a peace that surpasses all understanding took over. When one is in God’s presence, and completely yielded to him, even physical changes can be seen. My appearance was changed, and my speech was transformed. I desire more of those times of intimacy with the Father, and He has promised even greater to those to SEEK HIM. The word of the Lord is that the waters are troubled. Some need only to enter in. Seek the Father like never before. Forget about ministry as we know it. Forget about bills. Forget about all the problems and concerns. Forget about the appointments and worldly obligations. Forget about your health, and just seek God. Set aside time NOW to completely sacrifice and engulf yourself in intimacy with our God. Seek first the Kingdom – the others things will be added.

I see the Father opening the heavens. I see His saints in prayer, looking up and seeing glimpses of Him. I hear His voice speaking loud and clear. I see people literally being transformed by the weight of the Holy Spirit. He has shown me the visions, and I know it shall come to pass – to those who have desire.

My instruction today was to share this message. Our job in this season is to soak in Him. The Church is in a world of trouble, but it can only be changed as God’s people are changed. Individual parts must be healed before the entire Body can function correctly.

Be encouraged, and bask in His presence!

No comments: