Thursday, April 20, 2006

Increasing in the Prophetic

Wow! God has really been dealing with me over the last few months - showing me things and speaking more loudly than ever. It's amazing - the things that once drove me to believe in my own insanity, God is now revealing as part of His anointing and divine call on my life.

Nights are generally sleepless at this point. Even when I do sleep, the Lord speaks to me in dreams and visions. Yet, I am comforted in Him. I sometimes feel the fatigue later, but I wouldn't change a thing. There's such a peace about knowing the heart of God. Even when He allows me to hear to voice of demons and people who are seeking my destruction, there is peace. I know He is opening my ears for a reason. I see for a reason. I am given a Word of prophecy for a reason. It's all to RECONCILE His people back to the Father.

It's stange sometimes - the things that we would consider "unexplainable" often make so much sense. We serve a God whose ways are not our ways. His thoughts are not our thoughts, yet He allows us to know Him. He invites us to tap into the heavenly realm and learn of Him. He indeed uses the "foolish" things of this world to confound the wise.

I am so humbled on this morning. I'm in a place where I feel that nothing else matters, as long as God gets the glory in my life. I love people. I love ministry. But even above that, I MUST PLEASE GOD! I must say what my Father tells me to say and do what He tells me to do. That is the true definition of holiness, and therefore the true calling of a prophet.

No comments: