Sunday, September 04, 2005

What About Hurricane KATRINA?


In light of the recent tragedy in the Gulf States, I have been praying and asking God for clarification. What is He trying to say to His people? Why now, and why these people?

Of course, it is of the utmost importance that we intercede on behalf of those affected, both directly and indirectly, by this storm. We must supply aid and assistance as best we can. Most of all, we must provide spiritual guidance and encouragement. God is able to heal, set free and deliver, but some must be taught how to reach Him. This is our job - this is the church's responsibility.
Now, God has dealt with me concerning this tragedy, and I wish to share this information with you. As I stated, I've asked God "why" in so many ways. This is what the Lord said to me (paraphrased)...

Why are you alarmed? Why are you surprised? Is this not what my Word says? Did I not warn you of these things? You knew and you do know of things to come. Are you worried now because pestilence has come to your land?

There is more to come. Read my Word, and do not be alarmed. I have warned you. I have spoken to my prophets, though some of them do not obey me. Many of them have not said what I instructed them to say. Your job is to pray and repent. Always be ready. Repent and believe my Word. Repent and do my Word.

Judgment is upon the earth. The last days are at hand. Many will see death. Do not be alarmed and do not be afraid. Just be ready. Get your houses in order. Warn those around you. Then, you can rejoice in the days to come. To be absent from the body is to be present with me. These signs must come to pass.

Do not fear worldly tragedy. Fear for your soul. Seek salvation and bring others to me. Then, even in times of war and tragedy, you will be safe. Clean the blood from your hands. Warn men and women of me. Teach them my Word. Seek my face and pray for them. Warn them. It is my desire that everyone will come to repentance and follow me. Say what I have commanded you to say.

My God! The Lord is moving. As He reminded me, we should not be alarmed. Everything happening right now has been foreordained, and God has alerted His prophets. My heart truly goes out to those affected by the hurricaine. In my mind, my heart still hearts for those involved with the Sept 11 attacks, the tsunami, the bombings in London and many other things. People of God, be encouraged. We must rise up and love one another. Yet, we must be ready. Tomorrow is not promised to any of us, and more tragedy will come. Despite those things we cannot change, we do have control over our own salvation. Let's be obedient to our Father. Let's warn others and teach them of Jesus Christ. It's not about us. It's time for total sacrifice.

Whether we die in this world or are taken up with Christ, the day and hour are not known. We must be ready AT ALL TIMES. Obedience is better than sacrifice.
God is calling his prophets to SPEAK. Be obedient. In one moment, a simple act of disobedience may cost our lives and our salvation. Think on these things...

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

No comments: