Tuesday, June 05, 2012

The Sound of War... (REPOST)

The Prophets understand what I mean when I say that I’ve been hearing war drums for the past week.  God is trying to warn His people, as He has been.  Spiritual warfare is heightened to a place where it has never been before.  This time, the enemy is going for blood.  The heat has been turned up, so we must be ready.  This is not a season for preparation, but a season for war!

In our local church, God has been speaking to us more and more about prayer and fasting.  Regardless of our religious backgrounds and teaching, Jesus proved even to His own disciples that demonic power can only be dealt with through vessels who know are prayed up and fasted (Matt 17:21; Mark 9:29).

The pressure is being increased.  God does not warn us to breed fear, but He warns us to prepare us.  We are victorious if we will be obedient and READY.

"...Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up: Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong" (Joel 3:9-10).

People of God, this is the season to GET IN PLACE.  This is NOT the time to be religious.  It is NOT the time to focus on building our “own” ministries and being “promoted” to the next spiritual title.  We need the Apostles to set order.  We need the prophets to warn.  We need the evangelists to win souls.  We need the teachers to instruct in sound doctrine.  We need the shepherds to nurture disciples.

God has warned His people.  He has shown me that we are going to begin seeing the death of our religious idols, both spiritually and naturally.  Look around… Even today another massive earthquake shook the earth – this time in Pakistan.  Our God is not playing.  He is God and He will be exalted as such!  The last days are upon us, and His people must be in proper position.  The church cannot continue to steal God’s glory.

People are dealing with demonic activity on a whole new level.  I’m getting calls from BELIEVERS who are dealing with depression and possessed relatives… Incubus and succubus spirits in their homes… Yet, we have been warned.  Spiritual warfare is upon us.

This MUST be a season of soul winning, but we must also be sober.  Ministry will hurt in this season.  It will require sacrifice, and that looks different for different people.  For some, you may have to walk away from a job, a family member, or even a church.  So be it!  OBEY GOD!  Integrity is key and it is required.

My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war (Jeremiah 4:19).

Sound the alarm, Prophets!  Many of you have been holding back…  Warn the people.  Share what you see and proclaim the word of the Lord.  Now is the time to rise and GET IN PLACE.  Let the prophets be prophets!  Proclaim and declare!

No comments: