Saturday, June 30, 2012

Don't Forget FAITH

I must encourage the Body of Christ not to forget FAITH. In this day of knowledge and access, there is a desire to instantaneously know and understand everything.


Yes, we must know the Word of God. Yes, we must have a relationship with the Father. However, we will never know and understand everything. We cannot forget FAITH.

I'm bothered to see so many turn away from things simply because it requires faith. We must remember that all we believe and know is based on just that - FAITH. Without faith, it's impossible to please God.

I stand, as a preacher, openly admitting that I don't know and understand everything about God. Yet, I have a conviction that He is real. I have a testimony... personal experiences that I cannot deny. I admit that every experience cannot be explained to satisfy the comprehension of others. BUT THAT'S WHAT MAKES ME A BELIEVER!

In all your getting, get an understanding, yes... but don't neglect FAITH.

ORDER IN THE CHURCH!

No comments: