Sunday, April 01, 2012

You Must Choose a Side

James 1:6-8"But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."


James 3:10
"Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be."


People of God, we cannot continue to praise God when we need Him, then render our services to the enemy when we just want to have fun.  Instability is NOT of God.  Pick a side, but don't straddle the fence!


Revelation 3:15-16"I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."


This is NOT the NCAA Championship or the SuperBowl.  You MUST choose a side!  ORDER IN THE CHURCH!

No comments: