Monday, March 26, 2012

Trayvon Martin... It's Not the First Time... and May Not Be the Last

Like so many others, I have been praying for Trayvon Martin, his family and everyone directly affected by the entire tragedy. In the midst of that prayer, God reminded me that He also had a Son who was murdered without cause. He was judged unfairly and fell victim to a failed justice system. Rather than a hoodie, he wore a crown.

As we pray for Trayvon, let's not forget CHRIST. Trayvon Martin died too soon, because this nation is broken. There is only ONE way to fix a sick and broken nation.

2 Chronicles 7:14 "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and WILL HEAL THEIR LAND."


Until we return to Christ, there will always be a Trayvon Martin. His face may change, and the situation may change, but the root cause will remain the same.

Psalm 9:17 "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and ALL THE NATIONS THAT FORGET GOD."

ORDER IN THE CHURCH!

No comments: