Wednesday, February 01, 2012

The Suffering of the Prophet... In the Church

Matthew 5:11-12
"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."

 I will admit, I always expected to be ridiculed by the world. Yet, I am astonished that most of it actually comes from the church. It's amazing how many people in "ministry" don't know one another by the spirit at all. It's amazing how many people in "ministry" don't know the Spirit of God.

Like anyone else, I make mistakes. Yet, when I speak as unctioned by the Holy Ghost, I take the assignment VERY seriously. I wish someone had told me that when someone is rebuked or corrected, even in love, I would be labeled a witch, warlock and false prophet.

Why am I sharing this? I share because I want other prophetic voices to know the price that must be paid for the TRUTH. Even as Jesus experienced, the church can hurt more than the world. Yet, we forgive and continue to love. One who has the heart of God can't help but to continue in love and prayer, especially for those who don't understand.

People of God, let's just repent and do better. Let's love one another, and be very careful about labeling God's people as workmen for the enemy. ORDER IN THE CHURCH!

No comments: