· Those who walk in KINGDOM AUTHORITY don't need carnal hook-ups! It's a NEW SEASON!
· “Who is there among you who is wise and intelligent? Then let him by his noble living show forth his [good] works with the [unobtrusive] humility [which is the proper attribute] of true wisdom.” James 3:13 (AMP) Enough said! It's a NEW SEASON!
· Nehemiah 8:10 "...for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength." Be STRONG in the LORD (Ephesians 6:10) on today. After all that I've been through, I still have JOY! Godliness with contentment is GREAT gain (1 Timothy 6:6)! If you are saved and HAPPY to serve our God, say AMEN!
· Psalm 42:11 "Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God." People of God, the spirit of depression is attacking the saints like never before. You better encourage YOURSELF in the Lord, by HIS WORD and give Him the praise ANYHOW! He's worthy! Rebuke that spirit. The joy of the LORD is your strength! I feel like preachin'!
· Mat 11:28-29 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me... and ye shall find rest unto your souls." I thank God for His REST! Hallelujah! There is JOY in following Christ. There is a REFUGE for those that seek Him. Come and exhale! It's a NEW SEASON!
· Hebrews 10:25 "Not forsaking or neglecting to assemble together [as believers], as is the habit of some people, but admonishing (warning, urging, and encouraging) one another, and all the more faithfully as you see the day approaching." I'm excited about church today! As believers, assembly and fellowship with the saints is VERY important. Yes, you MUST go to church! It's a NEW SEASON!
· Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth..." To be ashamed means "reluctant to do something through fear of embarrassment or humiliation (Google dictionary). Have you changed your message to please others, get an "Amen" or raise a large offering? No more! When the shame leaves, the POWER will be manifested! It's a NEW SEASON!
· I'm not a politician. I don't always say or do the right thing. I am often misunderstood. I am nothing, but with Christ, I can do all things. I love God and I love His people. My desire is to bring Him glory with my life. That's all. I can't and don't do "churchology", just holiness. Plain and simple... love for the Father. I know who I am, because I know the I AM. It's a NEW SEASON!
· Matthew 15:32 "Then Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat..." LEADERS, let's not forget that Jesus had compassion for those that followed Him. He was aware of both their spiritual and natural needs. Those we lead and teach are REAL PEOPLE with real feelings, real needs and real thoughts. We must never forget these are GOD's people, precious and special. It's a NEW SEASON!
· Jeremiah 18:6 "O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter does? says the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel." God makes, calls and sends us according to His own will, not our own. Self-appointment will never please God! It's a NEW SEASON!
· Exodus 33:14-15 "And the Lord said, My Presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest. And Moses said to the Lord, If Your Presence does not go with me, do not carry us up from here!" I refuse to move without the presence of God! It's a NEW SEASON!
· I thank GOD for the day I met the best preacher and teacher in the world... the greatest apostle and prophet... the most active evangelist and miracle-worker... a friend and a comforter... The only person I want to emulate and duplicate... JESUS CHRIST! There's nobody like Him, though I'll spend my life trying to be just like Him. It's a NEW SEASON!
· Exodus 33:14-15 "And the Lord said, My Presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest. And Moses said to the Lord, If Your Presence does not go with me, do not carry us up from here!" If only we would refuse to move without the presence of God! Selah. It's a NEW SEASON!
· Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6). "COEXIST" is an impossibility. No one can live by "many teachers". Make a decision for CHRIST today. It's impossible for "all the teachers" to be right. After all Buddha is dead. Mohammad is dead. Shall I go on? I have proof that my God lives - I speak to Him and hear His voice everyday. His word is true. Decision made! Selah.
· Colossians 4:6 "Let your speech at all times be gracious (pleasant and winsome), seasoned [as it were] with salt, [so that you may never be at a loss] to know how you ought to answer anyone [who puts a question to you]."
· 2 Chronicles 7:14 "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." Make preparation for the healing. It's a NEW SEASON!
· OBSERVATION TIME: I decided to visit a number of websites today. I'm often late to fulfill the invitations. What I see, though, is quite disturbing. So many sites for "ministry" that really share no Gospel at all. So many are just full of bios, resumes and egos... It's idolatry on the web! People of God, let's use the resources God has given us to glorify HIM! If we want our own websites for self-glory, let's not call it "ministry." It's a NEW SEASON!
· Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." Notice, the prophet speaks ONLY what God gives and commands... Not what he wishes, thinks or wants in his own flesh. Back to the basics! It's a NEW SEASON!
· 2 Peter 1:20 "[Yet] first [you must] understand this, that no prophecy of Scripture is [a matter] of any personal or private or special interpretation (loosening, solving)." Revelation is given by the Holy Ghost, and He is NOT schizophrenic. When we preach the Gospel, somebody, somewhere should have some agreement. Teachers and preachers MUST be able to take rebuke and correction. Don't become a cult leader... It's a NEW SEASON!
· Galatians 4:16 - "Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" If the truth of God's word makes you uncomfortable, don't get too comfortable with me. It's a NEW SEASON!
· John 6:60 (AMP) "When His disciples heard this, many of them said, This is a hard and difficult and strange saying (an offensive and unbearable message). Who can stand to hear it? [Who can be expected to listen to such teaching?]" When you preach truth, it won't always be received. People will say you are too "hard, strict, particular..." Jesus also preached an "offensive and unbearable message," but it was that message that brought life! DON'T SELL OUT! It's a NEW SEASON!!!
· Lamentations 2:14 "Your prophets have predicted for you falsehood and delusion and foolish things; and they have not exposed your iniquity and guilt to avert your captivity [by causing you to repent]. But they have divined and declared to you false and deceptive prophecies, worthless and misleading." The TRUE prophetic will also lead to repentance... not earthly gain. Prophecy that neglects repentance, correction and instruction is divination. It's a NEW SEASON!
· I am not a motivational speaker... Not a life coach nor a gospel entertainer... I am a preacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ! It's not due to my education, good works or any other qualification, but only by the grace of God. Lord, I thank you, and the least I can give is my life. Here I am... use me! It's a NEW SEASON!
· Acts 19:15 "And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?" Does hell know your name? Selah. It's a NEW SEASON!
· JESUS... still my final answer!
· Romans 11:4 "But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal." People of God, walking in the boldness of the Holy Ghost and the integrity of God is often lonely. Nevertheless, never forget that God has a remnant. We cannot allow our persecutions and loneliness to transform into pride. It's a NEW SEASON!!!
· 1 Cor 7:4 says "The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife." The two have become one, and that's a GOOD thing. We don't become any less by having a good marriage, inclusive of true love and SUBMISSION. It really is a GOOD thing... Don't let pride rob you of a good marriage in this NEW SEASON!!!
· A question was asked of me this morning, "How many souls have you led to Christ this month?" What a sobering thought. The same should be asked each week and each day. This is the measure of our success in ministry. Who has turned to or been restored to Christ, based on our ministry? It's a NEW SEASON.
· John 8:31-32 "Then said Jesus... If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." We must DO His Word to belong to Him... Today, let's pray for those who have an identity crisis. Selah.
· We must always remember that GOD wants things done decently and in order. He sends His rebuke, because He loves us. It should be embraced, that we can grow in Him. Truly, if we understand the call of the Apostles and the Prophets, we will expect and receive God's instruction through them. Selah. Long story short... Don't invite God's mouthpiece if you don't want to hear His instruction. It's a NEW SEASON!
· Colossians 2:16-17 "Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ". Get FREE! Enough said... It's a NEW SEASON!
· "Live as though CHRIST died yesterday, rose from the grave today and is coming back tomorrow" - Theodore H Epp (Founder of Back to the Bible). It's a NEW SEASON!
If these daily thoughts inspire you, follow me on Twitter @ProphetJoy.