Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pray for Our Men this Father's Day!

As we celebrate fathers in the season, we must pray and intercede on behalf of God's men. As a woman in ministry, I am often challenged with the balance of authority and order.

The word of God tells us that there is neither male nor female in the spirit (Galatians 3:28). What does that mean? It means that through Christ, God is able and willing to use any of us, regardless of sex, origin, economic status or any other factor aside from holiness. This is simply the fulfillment of His promise, that His spirit would be poored out on all flesh (Joel 2:28, Acts 2:17).

Still, we must not forget the order of God. Certainly, God gifts and uses women in the ministry and has enabled us to prosper in the world alike. But, does this give us the authority and freedom to dismiss the men of God? God forbid!

I am 100% certain of my call and assignment as a prophet and a pastor. I am also 100% certain of my husband's place in my life. He is my leader, called to love me as Christ loves the church. He grants me the grace to move forward, but I always esteem him as the final authority. He is the priest in my house, regardless of the gifts I have been afforded. At the end of the day, I NEED MY HUSBAND! We are one, and without him, I cannot fulfill the call of God on my life.

The enemy has been busy building a spirit of feminism in the church, but this is certainly NOT of God. In fact, the same spirit that fuels lesbianism will fuel the thought that women of God "don't need a man." Yes, SPIRITUAL LESBIANISM. It's the concept and idea that God's natural order can be abandoned to fulfill a lustful sense of freedom. Beware of that cunning and crafty spirit.

True and strong women of God are not intimidated by the idea of God's men taking their rightful places. In the same manner, a strong and confident man of God is able to flow by the Spirit of God without muting the gifts of God's woman in his life.

The Church must return to God's divine order. Men of God, TAKE YOUR PLACE! Don't wait for it to be handed to you on a platter. Use your authority to walk in your rightful position with God!

Men, you are the stronger vessel. You were created and ordained by God to be the head. So, take your place in the home and in the church. We need you there!

For those men who walk in your divine assignment, remain encouraged. Your strength and anointing are building a generation of restorers in the Church. To GOD be the glory!

No comments: