· "Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners" (1 Cor 15:33). Be careful... your associations DO matter! Remember Achan? It's a NEW SEASON!
· "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ" (Colossians 2:9). Everyone has an opinion or idea, but there must be NO TOLERANCE for compromise. The word of God is true. We must follow Christ, no matter how good the alternative may sound. It's a NEW SEASON!!!
· "If ye love me, keep my commandments." (John 14:15; Ref.21). Our actions speak louder than our words. We can argue all day long, but if we fail to keep the commandments of God, we don't love Him and His love is not with us. This world is in trouble... we MUST get back to obeying GOD! It's a NEW SEASON...let's not take this one for granted!
· "Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful" (Psalm 1:1). People of God, be careful who you're connected too. There are way too many SCORNFUL people in the body, and they are causing division. Don't entertain demons, and certainly don't befriend them. It's a NEW SEASON!!!
· It's impossible to support "gay marriage", because there is no such thing! God defined marriage as the union between one man and one woman...period!
· "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you." (Matt 5:11-12). Wow! I am TRULY BLESSED and MY REWARD IS GREAT!!! LOL! It's a NEW SEASON!!!
· "Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure" (1 Tim 5:22). Many believe that an abundance of followers will make them a great leader. Leaders, remember that those you ordain and send forth reflect back on YOU, in the sight of both God and men. This is not a popularity contest! It's a NEW SEASON!
· Timothy was warned about the woes of the last days - people turning to fables, losing faith, and chasing entertainment... "But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry" (2 Tim 4:5). Ministers and leaders of God, let's be reminded of the instruction to WATCH, ENDURE, WORK, EVANGELIZE and PROVE in the ministry! It's a NEW SEASON!
· "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land" (2 Chron 7:14). Humility, prayer and repentance... That's what we need in the NEW SEASON!!!
· "Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men" 1Thessalonians 5:14. People of God, let's remain humble. God doesn't send us leaders because we're so special... but often because we are unruly, feebleminded and/or weak. Let's get delivered! It's a NEW SEASON!
· When asked the question, "Does it take all that?", my response must be YES... and then some! There must be preparation for EVERY sacrifice! It's a NEW SEASON!
· "Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called" (1 Cor 7:20). Now is the time to STAY IN YOUR LANE. Be obedient to what God has called YOU to do! It's a NEW SEASON!
· "Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins" (Isaiah 58:1). A prophet is sent to correct, encourage, instruct and build...not LIE! Real prophets tell the TRUTH, as instructed by God... Our Father wants His people to be holy! It's a NEW SEASON, and I refuse to be a lying prophet!
· "For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning" (Ps 30:5). Don't give us just yet! This too shall pass. It's a NEW SEASON!
· 1 Thessalonians 5:11-13 If I walk with you in ministry, I WILL NOT receive the word of the accuser when I truly know you by the Spirit. We must trust the God in our co-labourers in Christ and stop assuming the worst. Offense, especially when unfounded, is a trick of the enemy. Don't bite! It's a NEW SEASON!
· "And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord" (Luke 1:45). God will indeed PERFORM His word! Do you believe it? If so, be a LIGHT. God's CAMERA is recording your ACTION! Let Him perform a work in YOU! It's a NEW SEASON!!!
· "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding" (Proverbs 4:7). Ignorance is not an excuse! Seek God and you shall find Him! If you lack wisdom, ask and He'll give it to you (James 1:5) It's a NEW SEASON!
· Despite my enemy and all his imps... I CHOOSE TO WORSHIP! Hallelujah! It's a NEW SEASON!
· "But godliness with contentment is great gain" (1 Tim 6:6); "Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content" (Phil 4:1). Saints of GOD, let's STOP COMPLAINING so much! We all have struggles and we all have pain, but GOD is faithful. Don't make Him seem like a dead-beat dad! It's a NEW SEASON!