- PREACHERS, are you advertising your business, "wealth opportunity", makeup line, shoes, hats, suits or even your own ministry more than Christ? CHECK YOURSELF! We can do better. How can we say we will die for the sake of the Gospel, when every opportunity we have to share Christ is overshadowed by our own desires for vain glory? Selah.
- Matthew 12:33 "Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit." What have you grown, lately? As leaders, let's not belittle those that follow us and sit under our teaching. They are a testament to who we are... or are not! Selah.
- If we can't be acountable to one another, certainly we can't be accountable to a holy God! We are the BODY of Christ... island anointings do not exist. Selah.
- 1 Corinthians 14:38 "But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant." Selah.
- Praying for the members of God's army that are M.I.A. Don't leave your post, people of God. The enemy is busy, and casualties are mounting. Stay on the battlefield and NEVER leave your post! The call to ministry is a life-long commitment... not a seasonal rendevous! Selah.
- People of God, please submit to your leaders, those that God has given watch over your soul. If you can't trust them, then search yourself. More than likely, YOU were the one who said God led you there. If they are teaching the word and praying for you, submit. Don't blame them when things are not right with YOU. You can't hold someone responsible for you when you won't allow them to cover you. Amen!
- Galatians 4:9 "But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?" People of God, while I certainly support education and believe we should know as much as possible about our Christian and Hebrew heritage, I HAVE NO INTEREST in becoming subject to the Law. I am saved by grace, so please do not attempt to bring me or any son of God back under such subjection. Let's not crucify Christ afresh.
- God is speaking... I am seeking...
- My prayer for today is simply Exodus 33:18 - "I beseech thee, shew me thy glory."
- 1 Corinthians 13:9 "For we know in part, and we prophesy in part." You see, no one person knows it all, but God!
- "We have some bad politicians... We have some bad cops... But we are still voting and we still stop at red lights. The church is the only institution we want to shut down, just because there are some bad ones out there." - Kirk Franklin
- As a manager, I evaluate my employees each year to weigh their eligibility for a raise or promotion. Begin to record your accomplishments in ministry over the last 12 months. Would God promote you, place you on probation or give you the pink slip? Selah.
- Cancer starts when a normal cell has a SMALL mutation and begins to multiply, crowding out the normal, healthy cells. In the Body of Christ, there are many who have a SMALL issue twisting doctrine, then gather a following. Don't let your ministry be tainted. Kill the CANCER CELLS in the Body of Christ. Cut them off! - 1 Timothy 6:3-5
- Mat 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Are we really SEEKING, or just sitting by to see what happens? Hmmm... No wonder there's frustration and lack in the Body of Christ!
- Yes, you must be SENT! Don't carry the spirit of Elymas in this season. With all the anointing that we have, surely God can send 2 or 3 witnesses (at least) who can confirm the call and anointing! (Acts 13:3; Romans 10:15) Let's stop the self-proclamation. God will always confirm and vindicate those He has called (Romans 8:29-30).
- James 4:7 "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." If the devil is ALWAYS attacking you, check your submission! Selah.
- The prophet, the mouthpiece of God, cannot speak without feeling the heart of God and knowing the mind of God! Knowing God, then, including His nature, will and desires, is required in order to obey Him and speak on His behalf.
If you'd like to get similar updates via Facebook or Twitter, connect to me there.