Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Word of Prophecy for 2009

This is something God gave me in December of 2006. Yet, this morning I was instructed to share it again, as the same applies to the coming year of 2009. Don't worry about the year, Saints of God - WALK IN YOUR SEASON!


Like many of you, I have read literally 30+ prophecies concerning 2007, and I've probably heard even more. My Father and I had a long talk about this, and I asked God, what is it that I need to know about for 2007? I'd felt "left out," because though God has been showing me things, I haven't had any huge revelation for 2007.God spoke and said He has been speaking all year. "I am not ruled by your sense of time. Too many are seeking a word and a vision for the year. I am not concerned with years, but with seasons. Too many are looking for a change on January 1, but have not yet completed the assignments required to move into a new season."


My Father quickly reminded me that His ways are not our ways, and His thoughts are not our thoughts. He showed me that the church is operating in spirit of divination and fortune-telling. Too many are concerned with giving a word for 2007, while people are dying in THIS season. A season, God reminded me, is not dependent on dates but on progression, growth and completion of purpose.


I know this is blunt, but I must be obedient in sharing this. We must stop trying to conjur up a word for the year. What is God saying TODAY?


God said, "Where were the seekers all year long?" How dare anyone give a word for the coming year when they have failed to communicate God's messages for the last 12 months! There is so much more I can add, but for now, this is all I feel led to share. Selah.

No comments: