Monday, November 10, 2008

The More I Seek You (Worship Dance)

I thank God for Prophetess Celeste Stevens. She has always been a prophet of truth, correction and accountability. I can now laugh when I think back to all the stumbling blocks that were placed between us. The enemy certainly never desired for us to become friends, but God healed a relationship that began with tension and false allegations. I thank God that He still sets the solitary in families. It is certainly a privilege to know and work with this awesome woman of God in ministry.

I had the wonderful opportunity of preparing the house for worship before she brought forth a powerful word. I love this song, because it is the desire of my heart - to sit at the feet of Jesus, drink from the cup of His hand, lay back against Him and breath, feel his heartbeat. This love is so deep, it's more than I can stand. I melt in His peace... it's overwhelming! Hallelujah!

1 comment:

Sista Cala said...

It is a beautiful song and what a graceful dance. I haven't been blogging much lately, but I have stayed current w/your youtube postings. Thank you for being a faithful servant of the Most High.