Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sanctify Yourselves this Day!

Sanctify yourselves, this day, says the LORD. Holiness is not an option for my people. Separate yourselves. You must worship Me in Spirit and in Truth. You must keep clean hands before Me. The wave has come. Judgment is now in the house once dedicated to Me. Many will fall. Exposure shall continue. Natural disasters shall increase. Do not be caught unaware. Do not grieve Me with your complaints and excuses. Do not forsake one another. Seek refuge in Me. Rely only on Me. I am your only source and your sole refuge.

Separate yourselves. Do not allow yourself to be caught in My wrath. Watch and wait on Me. Sanctify yourselves. Be holy, as I am holy. You are made in My image. You are not under the influence of sin. You are called out as a holy people. You are called into perfection in this hour. Dwell in my shadows.

Many of you have sought Me. I have not forsaken you. I am with you, and you shall dwell in my shadow. Do not forsake Me in this hour. Be steadfast. My hand is upon you. Do not fear, yet be aware, My children.


Hag 2:12 If one carries in the skirt of his garment flesh that is holy [because it has been offered in sacrifice to God], and with his skirt {or} the flaps of his garment he touches bread, or pottage, or wine, or oil, or any kind of food, does what he touches become holy [dedicated to God's service exclusively]? And the priests answered, No! [Holiness is not infectious.]

Hag 2:13 Then said Haggai, If one who is [ceremonially] unclean because he has come in contact with a dead body should touch any of these articles of food, shall it be [ceremonially] unclean? And the priests answered, It shall be unclean. [Unholiness is infectious.]

No comments: