Friday, March 23, 2007

The "Sinner's Prayer" Does NOT Bring Salvation

God has been dealing with me about attacking religion. I do not have an assignment to attack people, but spirits of tradition and religion (Colossians 2:8) that keep people from developing a solid relationship with the Father. Though difficult for me, I must attack the root of "false conversion" for many. I need to step into some prophetic teaching to break the bondage of our lack of knowledge - not because we have not received it, but because we have rejected the truth.

I literally become nauseous when I hear the song, and squirm in my seat when altar calls are made at churches for people to "get saved." God said I need to attack a spirit of false confidence and complacency. God said I had to remind the people that this practice of a "Sinner's Prayer," though popular, is not biblical nor effective. We who are in ministry must begin to teach TRUTH and stop telling people who are hell-bound that they have a home in heaven.

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

First and foremost, this Scripture was written by the Apostle Paul to the Church, or the Body of EXISTING believers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It was addressed to the CHURCH (body of believers) at Rome. Why is this relevant?

Too often, we are quoting this Scripture to sinners (unbelievers) as if it were direction on how to become "saved" or accept Jesus Christ as one's personal savior. NOT SO! This Scripture does not pertain to those who are not part of the family of God. It was never intended for an unbeliever.

Still, even more problems arise with using this Scripture to introduce salvation. First, Paul addresses the word that is "nigh thee, even in they mouth, and in thy heart." How can someone who was just in sin an hour ago have the word of God in their mouth and heart just because you preached a sermon? I am sounding the alarm today, straight from the mouth of God. We are sending people to HELL in the name of Jesus. We are preaching a false hope and teaching a false salvation. SHAME ON THE CHURCH!

The word says confession is MADE unto salvation. That implies a process. One sole confession of Christ and his resurrection does not bring salvation in and of itself. If it did, Lucifer would have a seat in heaven. Oh, can I tell the truth? I'm sick. I'm disgusted that we have spit in God's face and made a lie of His Gospel. We have insulted Christ and crucified him many time over. When will it stop?

No more pansy prayers! No more punk salvations! No more senseless altar calls! The Word of God says that it's out of the abundance of the heart that a man speaks. How in the world can I have someone repeat a prayer after me, and tell them they are saved??? How can I tell another person what to speak, when it should come from their heart? Ahhhh!!! No more. Let God be true and every man a liar. Traditions founded upon lies MUST be torn down.

I don't care who you are. If your entire salvation relies on a prayer that you repeated after someone at the altar, you are still on your way to HELL. If you have not received the Holy Spirit and do not have RELATIONSHIP, hell is your home! If you are in sin, now is the time to seek the REAL message of salvation. If you are leading others, NOW is the time to change your message. We must stop telling the blind they can see. Quickly, they are stumbling!

What did the sinners hear in the Word of God? Look at Peter's message...

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

REPENT. Yes, that is the first message, but we're not preaching it like we should. Why? No one wants to attack SIN anymore. NEWS FLASH: Belief means NOTHING without repentance. CHANGE is required before a person can even approach the Father. No more of this "come as you are" preaching. It's NOT the Word of God. Change comes forth in the presence of God. Change is REQUIRED when standing before a holy God. NO MORE FALSE HOPE. NO MORE WATERED DOWN GOSPEL. NO MORE PROPHELYING. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

God dealt with me very heavily today. So often, I told people that I write as inspired by Habakkuk. I thought I was writing the vision and making it plain. Today, God changed my assignment. He said my purpose in this hour is to SOUND THE ALARM. WARNING is my assignment and my call. This warning is that the Church is dying in sin. Too much compromise. Too many lies. Too much tolerance. Where is the holiness? Where is the sacrifice?

God has warned. Will you take heed?

No comments: