Saturday, July 16, 2005

Get a REVELATION


Over the last week, God has really been dealing with me and challenging me to a new level in Him.

My prayer is always that I will receive a new "revelation" from God. I don't know about anyone else, but I am vexed by all the so-called ministers, pastors, prophets, teachers, etc. who proclaim they received a revelation, just because their message has a catchy title. Saints of God, when will we get back to the Word in the pulpit???!!!

It's a shame when the leaders of the Church are still preaching, hooping and hollering in the House of God, but saying absolutely NOTHING! Where is the growth? Where is the challenge? The Word of God has a purpose...

12For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart (Hebrews 4:12, Amplified).

My God. When was the last time you gave or received a Word from the Lord that was sharp? A word that revealed your true character by showing it's separation from the Spirit? When was the last time something in your life was expsed and judged, challenging you to walk closer with God? What's making you UNCOMFORTABLE...???

Now, I thank God for these online groups and forums. There are many people of God who feel free to share the Word of the Lord, without holding back. It is a blessing. Nevertheless, we need this kind of preaching and teaching in the physical church! Have we allowed the enemy to kick the Spirit of God out of His own house!? Those who desire to preach the HEART OF GOD should not feel uncomfortable in the house of God.

Now my husband and I share a home where we are raising our children. It's called the "Allen" household, because the Allen family dwells here. It's OUR HOME. Now, if a strange woman walks in here, and my husband starts to call her his wife, do you really think I'd just sit back in a corner and say "Amen." O NO - THE DEVIL IS A LIAR. I would literally CUT SOMEBODY!!! Why? Because I will not be made to feel uncomfortable in MY OWN HOUSE! Because no "strange" woman can just walk up in here and claim what's mine! Because no stranger will get the glory for all the work, prayer and time I've put into my marriage! Because no strange woman is going to walk into my house and influence my children!

So, what's going on in the church? Why does the TRUE BRIDE OF CHRIST sit idly by while the "mistress of deception - the watered down, lying, half-gospel" gets in the pulpit Sunday after Sunday, and has intercourse with God's people, making empty and deceiving deposits into the children of God???!!! There is a "strange" gospel being preached, and the Spirit of God cannot rest in God's own house!!!

God is proclaiming that we must CRY LOUD AND SPARE NOT according to the Word of God. This is what God is saying. It will not be easy, but the altars of Baal MUST BE TORN DOWN. God is not pleased!

The church is not a place for prophesying houses and cars. God's house is not "Date-Finder Central." God's house is not a meeting place. It's not a storefront. It's not an auction block, nor a political arena. Don't get it twisted! We have tried to evict the Lord from His own house!

According to the Word, we are the temple of the Holy Spirit. Yet, God has set an order for the Body of Christ. We are instructed to assemble together and exhort one another (Hebrews 10:25). Then, those of us who are called to ministry have a charge to "perfect the saints for the work of the ministry" and "edify the Body of Christ" (Ephesians 4:12). In order to perfect anything, there has to be some correction. Saints, we have gotten too comfortable in the physical church. Where is the spirit of excellence? Where is the desire to be holy? Sadly, the mistress of deception is moving into our house, and the Bride of Christ is just letting her take over.

The people of God need REVELATION. The biblical term comes from the Greek Word, apokalupsis, which means "disclosure: - appearing, coming, lighten, manifestation, be revealed" (Strong's G602). The key is that THERE IS NO REVELATION WITHOUT RELATIONSHIP. We need to crucify RELIGION and build a RELATIONSHIP with the Father so He can reveal His heart to us. Then, and only then, will a REVELATION be received.

What do I mean by that? Well, my natural Father, Mr. Rollins, has a name and a career. Any stranger can write a great novel about him, with a catchy title, and make it a best seller. However, if they don't have a relationship with him, they'll never know his heart...how he thinks and feels. This means they can never have a "revelation" of who he truly is. On the other hand, I'm my father's daughter. I may know his birthday, his occupation...even his shoe size. Nevertheless, these things don't have too much importance beside our relationship as father and daughter. I know how he thinks, how he feels, what he likes... We have a solid relationship. So, I know his heart, and have a REVELATION of who he truly is. I feel his hurts and rejoice in his victories. I am concerned about him, as he is about me. We take time out to talk and we support one another.

So many "preachers" know the Word of God. I'm not impressed. Satan and his demons know it too! The question is, how well do they know God? We need more in leadership who know the HEART of God. That comes only be relationship and revelation! We must seek God. Any true relationship is not always comfortable and content. God has me in a place of ministry that is not comfortable. I can't receive mess just because it comes from a person with a title. In the same manner, I can't minister mess to the people of God. The Gospel has not changed. We MUST PREACH the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We MUST PREACH HOLINESS to God's people. HOLINESS IS RIGHT! TOLERANCE IS NOT OF GOD! If sin doesn't make us sick - if evil spirits are comfortable in the church, something is wrong with us! Selah.

No comments: