Saturday, July 27, 2013

God Did It

People of God, be encouraged!!! Oftentimes, God demands things of us that make us feel inadequate. We know that without Him, we are nothing. That's the beauty of it... Our Father sees so much more in us than what we can see in ourselves. He sees Himself in us... His power, His authority, His Spirit.

During my morning walk, the Lord reminded me of this, as I've been pondering over some very large and seemingly difficult assignments that have been placed in my hands. I'm encouraged, remembering how God did it so many times before. This time will be no different. GOD will do it, so I can relax and enjoy the ride.

Die to self and obey. You don't have to do anything in your own strength. Christ lives in you, and He will complete the work (Philippians 1:6).

Be encouraged and go forth! ORDER IN THE CHURCH!

No comments: