Friday, January 25, 2013

I AM DETERMINED

1 Corinthians 2:1-2
"And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified."


I am DETERMINED to remain humble.  God is awesome!  He blesses and keeps His people diligently.  If we are not careful, pride and the spirit of entitlement will quickly, yet quietly creep in.  We must be DETERMINED to keep CHRIST at the forefront in our lives.  It must be done ON PURPOSE.

Get determined!  Believe it or not, the enemy can easily make MINISTRY (or the perception of it) your downfall.  It's never been about fancy robes, big crowds or eloquent speech.  JESUS AT THE CENTER!!!

Get determined!  ORDER IN THE CHURCH!

No comments: