· Luke 7:50 says, "...he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace." FAITH STILL MATTERS. You may not be able to explain or exegete everything, but BELIEVE GOD! It's a NEW SEASON!
· James 5:9 "Do not complain, brethren, against one another, so that you [yourselves] may not be judged..." It never fails... after Sunday morning services, people flood Facebook and Twitter with their complaints and sarcastic, judgmental messages about the services they attended. There's no power in just seeing the problem. The power is in becoming part of the solution. Those who are anointed DO... those who can't gossip and complain. No complaining church folk allowed in this NEW SEASON!
· John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." And that's the bottom line... It's a NEW SEASON!
· "And you shall love the Lord your God with all your [mind and] heart and with your entire being and with all your might" Deuteronomy 6:5 (AMP). Don't allow your "heart strings" to pull you away from God. Love NOTHING and NO ONE more than HIM! It's a NEW SEASON!
· Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." In math, we were introduced to the ORDER OF OPERATIONS. Unless you solve the problem in the right order, you will not get the correct answer. Selah. It's a NEW SEASON!
· "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things" (1 Corinthians 13:11). Strive to hear these words, in the Spirit... "My, how you've grown!" It's a NEW SEASON!
· EVERYONE has something to teach and something to learn! Never become too scared to lead or too arrogant to follow. It's a NEW SEASON!
· WATCHMEN, wake up! God is calling us to watch and pray, even in the night when sleep seems so sweet. WAKE UP! Luke 12:37-38 "Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching... And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants." It's a NEW SEASON!
· 1 Corinthians 4:20 "For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power." Don't just talk, decree and declare... DO! It's a NEW SEASON!
· Hebrews 13:17 AMP "Obey your spiritual leaders and submit to them [continually recognizing their authority over you], for they are constantly keeping watch over your souls and guarding your spiritual welfare, as men who will have to render an account [of their trust]. [Do your part to] let them do this with gladness and not with sighing and groaning, for that would not be profitable to you [either]." KNOW your leaders. If they don't have time to KNOW you... pray for you... speak to you... counsel you... they are not YOUR leaders. It's a NEW SEASON!
· Mark 16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost." What is the common theme? GO! People of God, it's time to get out of our comfort zones. Everyone wants to preach to church folk, but where are the SOUL WINNERS? Who is going to save the lost? There's so much more to ministry than another conference, blog, YouTube video or Bible study for the "saints"... It's a NEW SEASON!
· 1 Corinthians 4:15-16 "For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me." Good spiritual leaders are hard to come by. When we have them, they should be respected and cherished, not ridiculed, challenged, abused or taken for granted. Believe it or not, there are still some good, sound holy preachers of the Gospel. They are called REMNANT, and God is pushing them forward. It's a NEW SEASON!
· Romans 10:14-15a "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent?" Being talented and having a gift is not good enough. Were you SENT by God? No such thing as an anointed trespasser... It's a NEW SEASON.
· JESUS... Still my final answer!!!
· Hear the warning of the LORD - Isaiah 57:12 "I will expose your [pretended] righteousness and your doings, but they will not help you." This is the season of the REAL... diamonds and pearls, rather than cubic zirconia and glass... In the spirit realm, stop everything that is not authentic. It won't help, anyway. God is uncovering... It's a NEW SEASON!
· We must be careful not to share and brag about everything we do in ministry. It makes us an easy target for the enemy! Selah. It's a NEW SEASON!
· Deuteronomy 10:17 "For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward." We will learn that our God is indeed TERRIBLE. He is not to be played with. God is real. His mercy is plentiful, but His judgment is inevitable. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. Don't get it twisted... It's a NEW SEASON!
· "...all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come" (Job 14:14). Sometimes, the assignment is to WAIT, STAND and ENDURE. Don't be deceived... Don't miss God trying to be busy, though not led. It's a NEW SEASON!
· Intimacy in worship is PERSONAL. Not EVERYTHING that happens in the prayer closet is to be repeated. Some of that rebuke is for YOU. It's a NEW SEASON!
If you would like to receive daily words of inspiration, follow me on Twitter @ProphetJoy.